Demo of the TeeChart charting and graphing Java library for Android.
Even if this demo application supports Android from v4.0.3 (API 15+), the TeeChart library supports Android from v2.1 (API 7+).
TeeChart is a tool for Android developers that adds charts to your Android application. TeeChart provides complete, quick and easy to use charting .NET, Java, ActiveX / COM, PHP and Delphi VCL controls for business, Real-time, Financial and Scientific applications.
This preview is intended to show some of the features that are available to developers. The Developer version is now available for evaluation at https://www.steema.com/downloads/java.
The release version of TeeChart for Android Charting component Library offers optional 100% sourcecode in Android Java (AWT/Swing and SWT formats are available too from Steema Software). It supports major Java programming environments including Eclipse, Sun NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA and Oracle JDeveloper.
The charting library offers 50 Java Chart styles (in 2D and 3D plus multiple combinations), 38 mathematical functions and 20 Chart tools components for additional functionality including dragging of series marks, annotation objects, cursors and manual trend lines, coloring bands, etc.
Line (Tape), Points (Scatter XY and XYZ 3D Scatter), Area (Stacked and negative), FastLine (real-time speed), Horizontal Line, Bar and Horizontal Bar (Stacked and negative), Pie (Exploded, partial angle), Shape (Cube, Pyramid, Cylinder, etc), Arrow (Callout), Bubble, Gantt, Candle (Finantial OHLC High-Low), Donut (Exploded Doughnut), Volume (Stock), Bar 3D, Points 3D, Polar, Radar, Clock, WindRose, Pyramid, Surface (XYZ Grid Mesh), LinePoint, BarJoin.class, ColorGrid, Waterfall, Histogram, Error, ErrorBar, Contour (Contouring Levels), Smith, Calendar, HighLow, TriSurface (Voronoi triangulation of arbitrary XYZ points), Funnel, Box (Box Whisker), Horizontal Box, Horizontal Area, Tower, Point and Figure, Gauges, Vector 3D, Map (Mapping GIS), Bezier, Bar with Image, IsoSurface (Auto Leveled XYZ Mesh), Circular Gauge, Linear Gauge, Vertical Linear Gauge, Horizontal Histogram.
- 50 Chart styles (in 2D and 3D plus multiple combinations) including Gauges
- 38 mathematical functions
- 100% sourcecode for Android Java
- Run-time Editor, Gallery dialogs
- 20 Chart Tool components for additional functionality, like dragging series marks, annotation objects, cursors and manual trend lines, coloring bands, etc
- Multiple-axis support both horizontal and vertical
- Customisation of axis labels and legend items
- Great cosmetic properties for all texts and drawings
- Complete set of chart styles, both in 2D and 3D
- Live and animated zoom and scroll. Multi-touch and mouse wheel supported
- 2D and 3D
- Custom drawing canvas
- Extensive demos
- New improved Javadoc format help plus Tutorials
- Many new visual features, transparency, colour gradients, gray-scale.
TeeChart Java Demo is a free software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-10-23. The program can be installed on Android.
TeeChart Java Demo (version 2.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 212 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of TeeChart Java Demo since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-27.
The latest version is 2.5 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-26.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-10-23
- Gauges demos now have movement
posted on 2016-07-01
- Complete redesign embracing Material Design pattern!,- New Dashboards demos!,- You can now Export and Import your charts directly from the demo!,- New RealTime demo in Dashboards tab!